Monday 24 March 2014

Birthday Edition!!!!

Hello darlyns!!!
Let me first start by thanking y'all who showed me so much love on my birthday through your calls, messages, posts, and gifts! This birthday will foreva remain extra-special to me.
March 20th 2014 has come and gone but words cant explain my joy.I am so happy and grateful to God for another previlege of adding a year. This year i celebrated my birthday very quiet and i had so much fun. 
Here are some pics from my little get together.  Enjoy!!!!

Outfit Details 
Dress-Top shop
Shoes-office 
NeckPiece-My pick

All five cakes were gifts!!!! God bless my friends.





And my dress got all sweaty so i quickly changed into the outfit above
Outfit details
top and pants-check previous posts for details 
Shoes- christian Louboutin 


  
Special thanx to Ada art studio for my make-up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment